Search the Register

Select a register and use any of the other boxes to narrow your search.

To view the list of Visiting EEA Health Professionals, please click here

Please note:
  • During the first two years that a register is open - a period known as the Transitional Period - existing practitioners can apply for registration and continue to practice in the interim.
  • The Register for Social Care Workers can be found here :